-
March 4th, 2008, 12:45 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I just bought tickets for the july race at daytona for me woo and chloe...woo is paying for her own and splitting the cost of chloes ticket..we will be in the Fireball Roerts Box section right in front of the start finish line...wooo hooooo
-
March 4th, 2008, 02:38 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Bitches---BEACHES I mean lovely Beaches!!!
-
March 4th, 2008, 06:02 PM
#3
Inactive Member
well thats the first I heard of it...
-
March 4th, 2008, 07:44 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I'm full of tricks....Chloe will love it..it's a night race...oh oh and guess what...Karens husband and his best friend are staying at my house in NC so they can go to the bristol race in August..and they are getting meeeee a ticket to...heh heh that oughta get the mountain folk taking...
-
March 5th, 2008, 11:47 AM
#5
Inactive Member
that sounds awesome. You will enjoy the heck outta that!
-
March 5th, 2008, 02:02 PM
#6
Inactive Member
AW COME ON MUM...now your just rubbing salt in my wound...........freakinbristolbitchesseeingracesat mytrack
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks